Australian children just love jelly and after dinner love to dive into a big serving usually topped with ice cream. Australian children are also well-known for being deadly mini-creatures that love sweets especially when it comes to jelly.
To make them extra happy you can use fun shapes and multi layered colours and today as a protest against all the extremely venomous jellyfish that lurk in waters off north-east Australia we are using the shape of a fish with three different flavoured jellies.
The ingredients needed are 3 x 85g original jelly packs in your choice of flavour.
Here’s the method
- Place 6 fish shaped moulds onto a large tray.
- Make up your choice of jelly to pack instructions and pour evenly into six fish shaped moulds.
- Place in the refrigerator allow to set.
- Once this first layer of jelly is almost set make your next choice of jelly to pack instructions and carefully pour evenly into the six fish shapes over the first layer of jelly.
- Repeat this process for the final layer of jelly and allow to set.
At the end of four hours you’ll have a fish jelly that the children can safely and comfortably dive into.